Wednesday 8 August 2012

Exam Results (June 2012 Session)


So…I passed my exams! I actually passed all three! Seriously, this is beyond what I ever expected. I swear ACCA must have scaled the marks or something but whatever they did, it worked for me!
I was so nervous; it was all I was thinking about yesterday. This morning I woke up at about four am and I checked but the results hadn’t come out yet so I went back to sleep. Then I woke up at quarter to eight which meant I was late for work so I only checked when I actually got in this morning. I was honestly expecting to fail F5 and for F4 to be either hit or miss but my actual marks were:
F4 (Corporate & Business Law) – 67
F5 (Performance Management) – 59
F6 (Taxation UK) – 53
The pass mark is 50 and you’re probably thinking ‘50% to pass??? These papers must be bloody easy!’ but they’re not. They’re actually horrible! I feel really bad for the people who failed F5…it was the most disgusting exam paper in the history of the world. Seriously, they picked out like the most insignificant parts of the syllabus and turned them into 20 mark questions… absolutely ridiculous.
I don’t think I ACTUALLY got 53% in F6 – that was the Tax paper which was my favourite so I don’t know what they did with the marks but overall I am SO not complaining. :)
When I opened the email, I saw the word ‘Pass’ and I was looking for ‘Fail’ but it didn’t appear! By the time I calmed down enough to read the email, I was already thrilled!
This is the happiest I’ve been all summer! This beats watching Mo Farah, and Roger Federer and Jessica Ennis! (Oh yeah, did you know those Brownlee boys who came 1st and 3rd in the triathlon are from Leeds??? That’s AWESOME!) Anyway, whatever. I need to celebrate and buy my next three study texts!
I am SO relieved… six down…eight to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment