Monday 10 September 2012

Woo hoo!



I am in THE best mood ever today! Seriously, I must be the happiest person in the world! OK, I’ve had this really crappy fraudster-y account on my desk for the past three months and I’ve kind of been avoiding it. Like every time my boss heads my way I literally hide it. And this morning I decided to face my fears and you know what? It wasn’t so bad after all. It makes vague sense now and I’ve kind of talked around it and although this sandwich shop/newsagent dude should seriously be in prison for tax evasion, everything’s good!
Sorry, but I just had to express my joy and it seems mean to do that in real life when everyone else had Monday blues.
Oh, the Paralympics Closing ceremony was AMAZING! OK, so I only watched the Coldplay part but whatever …they were awesome! Anyway, gotta run… the Work Experience kid can’t even switch his computer on… lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment